Our goal is for your kids to have a genuine relationship with God, build a Biblical foundation for their lives, grow with friends and leaders, and love being at church.
Infant & Preschool
Infant and Preschool
Your child will experience personal care from our well-staffed team. We keep our nursery rooms ready for your little ones with age-appropriate toys that are thoroughly cleaned after each service.
1st - 5th Graders
1st - 5th Grade
Your child will experience a Worship Service where the focus each week is:
1. Praise and Worship
2. Friendship with others kids
3. Scripture memorization
4. Life Group time with grade level friends before we dismiss each Sunday.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
When you arrive, our team will happily show you the way to the children’s area. You will go to the first-time check-in station where you can tell us a little about your family to help us serve you well. On our check-in form we will ask things like what allergies your child may have, how many children are in your family, and get your contact information.
Then, you and your child will both get a sticker with a matching code. If for any reason we need to reach you during the service, you’ll see your child’s code on the screen. This sticker is also what you’ll use to pick up your child after the service.
Partnering with Parents
Together, we can help encourage, train, and pray for them as they grow in their faith. Here are some practical ways you can help us.
1. Come consistently so your kids can build a relationship with their Life Group leader and other kids their age.
2. Practice memorizing Scripture each week with your child.
3. Stay connected with West.
4. Pray for our Leadership Team and your child to grow each week.